In-person class guidelines
We are asking parents to please follow these guidelines for students joining in-person classes.
- All students and teachers will be required to wear masks inside the school.
- If your child is sick, has a fever, or not feeling well, please stay at home from class.
- Please check your child’s temperature on a regular basis.
- Please instruct your child on the proper way to cough or sneeze into their arm.
- To limit the number of people inside the school, we ask that parents wait downstairs and phone their child or the school when you have arrived to pick them up. Of course, parents are always welcome to come into the school, but if you do not need to speak with us and your child is old enough to leave on their own, we ask you to please follow this policy.
- Foreign Travel: If your child or a family member has traveled outside of Japan, we ask that you please at least 2 weeks before coming to the school. We can arrange online classes so your child does not miss a lesson.