TINKER GARAGE WEEKLY CLASSES
TINKER GARAGE WEEKLY Classes
Weekly Tinker Garage Classes
The weekly Tinker Garage workshops are all self-contained lessons, so students can attend when it’s convenient and work at their own pace.
In each lesson, students will complete a new STEM based coding project or continue working on their own personal coding projects, with the guidance and expertise of our instructors. See the main Tinker Garage page for more information on curriculum and course philosophy.
Who is this coding class for?
- Children 7-12 & 12-17 years old
- Completed at least Scratch Beginner II
- Laptops and garage tinkering equipment provided
How to Sign-Up
- RSVP (sign-up) for the dates you want to attend on the class schedule.
- Purchase ticket separately.
- Tickets can be purchased individually or in packs of 11 (for the price of 10).
- Purchase tickets at the bottom of this page.
Tinker Garage Workshop tickets can be purchased individually, ¥5,000 + tax. Or in packs of 11, for the price of 10, ¥50,000 + tax.
Note, students can purchase tickets for both Sunday tinker garage classes (1pm-3pm and 3pm-5pm) back-to-back, if they want a longer session.