SCRATCH: BEGINNER 1 COURSE OUTLINE
- Introduction to Scratch
- Explore scratch and familiarize with interface.
- Basic Computational Techniques
- Basic step by step animation (loops, events, and parallelism techniques)
- Control your Characters
- Hands on experience and application of techniques
- Controlling your on-screen characters
- Hands on experience and application of techniques.
- Making your animation come alive (music, color, costumes)
- Project showcase
- Work on your animation concept
- Use the techniques you have learned over the past 4 days
- Show and tell
WHO IS THIS CODING CLASS FOR?
- Children 6-12 & 12-17 years old
- No prior knowledge required
- Laptop provided (one per child)
- Course Duration: Total 10 Hours
- Number of lessons: 5
- Hours per lesson: 2
- Small Class Size: 6 students maximum
Upcoming Beginner 1 Classes
June 4 @ 4:00 pm - 4:50 pm