mBot Robotics & Scratch
In the Tinker Garage mBot Robotics & Scratch camp, kids spend all their time programming mBot robots using mBot’s version of Scratch called MakeBlock.
In this course, students will learn about robotics and program mBots .
Who is this coding class for?
- Children 6-12 & 12-17 years old
- Completed at least Scratch Beginner II (or by approval)
- No experience with robotics required
- Laptops and hardware devices provided
- Learn how to use Scratch to program external hardware devices (mBots).
- Continue to develop core coding skills.
- Cultivate and Develop problem-solving and critical logic skills.
- Appreciation of the application of Science and Mathematics in coding.
- Course Duration: 10 hours
- Small Class Size: 6 students maximum
Upcoming mBot Robotics & Scratch Camps