Biology & Scratch
In the Tinker Garage Biology & Scratch camp, kids spend all their time coding Scratch projects related to Biology.
In this course, students will learn about the basics of Biology (cell structure, cell division, genetics, and the immune system) and learn how to code (model) it in Scratch. We’ll use Scratch to create simple programs to illustrate and explain biology. And then kids will apply the biology they learned in Scratch games and animations.
- Learn how to use Scratch to model Biology.
- Learn the basics of Biology.
- Continue to develop core coding skills.
- Cultivate and Develop problem-solving and critical logic skills.
- Appreciation of the application of Science and Mathematics in coding.
- Course Duration: 10 hours
- Small Class Size: 6 students maximum
Upcoming Biology & Scratch Camps