Anime & Creative Writing & Scratch
In the Tinker Garage Anime & Creative Writing & Scratch camp, kids spend all their time creating and coding animated and interactive stories in Scratch.
In this course, students will learn about the basics of drawing in Scratch, animating in Scratch, creative story telling, and creating interactive stories in Scratch. The primary focus of the course is coding, so students will learn new coding techniques and continue to hone their coding skills, but they will do this all while learning about animation and creative writing and creating their own stories.
- Children 6-12 & 12-17 years old
- Completed at least Scratch Beginner II (or by approval)
- No experience with animation required
- Laptops and hardware devices provided
- Learn how to use Scratch to create anime and interactive stories.
- Learn the basics of creative writing, story telling, and animation
- Continue to develop core coding skills.
- Cultivate and Develop problem-solving and critical logic skills.
- Appreciation of the application of Science and Mathematics in coding.
- Course Duration: 10 hours
- Small Class Size: 6 students maximum
Upcoming Anime & Creative Writing & Scratch Camps